GMRC Recruitment : Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited has published an Advertisement for the Technician Apprentice (GMRC Recruitment for Apprentice Trainee Posts 2023 ). Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this Technician Apprentice. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below for GMRC Technician Apprentice Recruitment.
Job Details: Posts:
Technician Apprentice (ITI)
- ITI- Electrician: 21
- ITI- Mechanical (Fitter): 09
Technician Apprentice (Diploma)
- Diploma Electrical: 10
- Diploma Mechanical: 05
Total No. of Posts:
Technician Apprentice (ITI) : Passed 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and ITI passed in the concerned trade from an institute recognized by NCVT/GCVT
Technician Apprentice (Diploma) : 3 years Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as of 08.02.2023. That is, the Date of Birth of the
Candidate/Applicant should be between 09.02.1998 and 09.02.2005.
- Concession & Relaxation: (Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC
candidates for the trades reserved for them).
Stipend: GMRC Recruitment
- ₹9,000/- p.m. for ITI Holders and ₹10,000/- p.m. for Diploma Technicians
How to Apply GMRC Recruitment 2023 ?:
- I. Interested ITI Holder Candidates are first required to register in the web portal on Govt. Skill India,NAPS Portal i.e. National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme using the link given below forenrollment/registration as apprentices. https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in. and after successful enrolment, they should apply online through the respective advertisement code number as
- Technician Apprentice (ITI) – Electrician, Opportunity code no. AO301111.
- Technician Apprentice (ITI) – Mechanical Fitter, Opportunity code no.AO301112.
- ii. Interested Diploma Technician Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS(National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) using the link given below for enrollment/registration asapprentices. https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in and after successful enrolment, they should apply online
through their respective advertisement code number as mentioned hereunder:
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma) – Electrical, advertisement code no. JV2300034.
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma) – Mechanical, advertisement code no. JV2300035.
- iii. Help/User Manual to apply for Apprenticeship training on NATS Portal, which may be seen athttp://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/manuals.
- iv. In case of any issues/queries related to the NATS portal, you may please contact the Board of ApprenticeshipTraining (BOAT), Western Region, Mumbai, as the NATS portal is instituted by BOAT. The contactdetails of BOAT, Western Region is available on the website http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/contact-us.
- v. No need to send print/ hardcopy to Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited at this stage.Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings
Job Advertisement: Click Here
GMRC Recruitment Official website: Click Here
Important Dates | GMRC Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-02-2023