How To Download PUC | Pollution Under Control Certificate Online: Did You Know That A Valid Insurance Cover, Valid Driving License, Registration Certificate, And A Valid PUC Certificate Are The Mandatory Documents That Every Vehicle Owner Must Carry While Driving On Indian Roads.
How To Download PUC
PUCC Has Been Recently Launched Successfully By Morth. It Shall Cater To The Thousands Of Pollution Check Points Across The Country. The Application Captures The Smoke Parameter Through API Provided By The Manufacturer, Vehicle Number Plate Through Webcam, And Sends OTP To The Vehicle Owner. Subsequently, A PUC Certificate Is Issued To The Vehicle Owner If The Pollution Emitted By The Vehicle (Petro, Diesel, Four/Two-Wheeler, Trans-./Non-Transport, Etc.) Is As Per Norms.
How to Download PUC Certificate Online
- How To Download PUC You Can Download PUC Certificate Soft Copy Through Official Parivahan Website With Your Vehicle Registration Number And Chassis Number.
- Here Are The Steps By Which You Can Download PUC Certificate Online Instantly.
- Log on to the official PUC Certificate Download page from any web browser.
- It Will Ask You To Enter Registration Number, Chassis Number (Last 5 Character) And Verification Code As Shown In The Image.
- Note: If You Don’t Know Chassis Number Then Go To The Find Vehicle Owner Details Page To Get Chassis Number And Registration Number.
- After You Enter The Required Information Click On The PUC Details Button And You Will See Your Certificate.
- That’s it, click on the Print button and save the PUC certificate PDF to your device.
What is PUC Certificate?
PUC certificate stands for Pollution Under Control is a certificate that is given to the vehicle after having passed a PUC test under the Central Motor Vehicle Rule. This certificate is required for every vehicle type including CNG, LPG, Petrol, and Diesel.
Pollution Under Control Certificate States That The Vehicle Is Safe To Drive On Indian Roads And Smoke Emits From Vehicle Is Under Control As Per The Standard Rules Set By The Government To Control Pollution.
In Case If Your Vehicle Doesn’t Receive The Certificate, It Implies That Your Bike, Car, Bus Or Truck Smoke Emissions Are Not Under Control. In Short, Your Vehicle Is A Threat To The Air Of Your City.
The PUC Certificate Contains The Following Information
- PUC Certificate Number
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Date Of Registration
- Validity (Expiry Date)
- Emission Readings
- PUC Certificate Validity
- When You Purchase A New Car Or Bike, A PUC Certificate Is Provided By The Company And The Validity Of This Certificate Is 1 Year.
After The Lapse Of That One Year, Your Vehicle Would Need To Undergo The Emission Test At Every Six Months And A New Certificate Will Be Issued Each Time.
In Case The Emission Is Detected To Be Higher Than The Prescribed Limit, Then The Validity Of Certificate Will Be Decided On The Basis Of That Reading. Also Center Will Inform Your Registration Number To The RTO Within One Day.
Frequently Asked Questions : How To Download PUC
Q. What Is How To Download PUC Certificate?
- A. Puc Certificate Stands For Pollution Under Control Is A Certificate That Is Given To The Vehicle After Having Passed A Puc Test Under The Central Motor Vehicle Rule. It States That The Vehicle Is Safe To Drive On Indian Roads.
Where Can You Apply For A Puc Certificate?
- You Can Apply At Any Authorized Petrol Pumps Or Independent Testing Centers And You Will Get Certificate Instantly.
Why Is A PUC Certificate Required?
- It Helps To Check The Vehicle Emission Levels To Determine How Safe They Are And Whether They Contribute To Air Pollution.
Which Vehicles Require PUC Certification?
- All Vehicles Running On Indian Roads Are Required To Carry A Valid PUC Certification.
What Is The Validity Of PUC Certificate?
- It Issued To A Brand New Vehicle Is Valid For One Year. After That Tests Must Be Conducted Every Six Months And You Will Get A New Certificate.
How To Download PUC
What Is The Cost Of The Emission Test?
- The Cost Of The Test Varied Between Rs.30 And Rs.100 Depending On The Vehicle And Fuel Type.