IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023: New advertisement issued recently by Industrial Development Bank of India to hire Assistant Manager. The IDBI Bank Jobs notification is released for 600 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 28 February 2023 is the final date.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
Candidate can apply for official IDBI Bank notification if they eligible. IDBI Bank informationn given in this article like the Industrial Development Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Notification, IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, IDBI Bank Admit Card 2023, Syllabus, & much more.
IDBI Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Assistant Mnager: Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2023
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply IDBI Bank Jobs 2023 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply IDBI Bank Jobs 2023 application: 30 Years
IDBI Bank Recruitment Apply Online
To apply online for the available vacancies, candidates should follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Candidates should visit the official website and select the page mentioned, “Career.”
- They will then be required to click on the option, “New Registration” and get registered into the portal, mentioning all the required personal details such as full name, email-id, date of birth, and so on.
- After this, they will have to submit a scanned copy of their recent original photograph and signature.
- After going through the instructions manual, they will have to accept the information given
- Before submitting the final application, candidates are strictly advised to crosscheck their details before submitting.
- IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023 here before applying for the application.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.200/-
- All Other Category: Rs.1000/-
IDBI Bank Recruitment Selection Process
There is a 3 step-selection procedure for IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023.
- Online Computer Based Test- It will contain a total of 200 questions and 200 marks. The time duration of the exam will be two hours.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview- Candidates who will qualify for the online CBT exam and the Group Discussion, will be called for a personal interview.
- Document verification- The documents that candidates have to submit for verifying their identification are as follows:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of age
- Education Transcripts
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Online Application Start Date: 17th February 2023
- Last Date of Application: 8th February 2023
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 8th February2 2023
- Last date to the print application: 15th March 2023
- Online Test Month: April 2023