PM Ujjwala Yojana 2023: Ahead of the assembly elections in Gujarat, the state government has made a big announcement under the PM Ujjwala Yojana. Taking advantage of the Ujjwala Yojana, 38 lakh people of the state will now be given free 2 gas cylinders per year. This subsidy will be directly deposited in the bank account of the beneficiaries. Apart from this, the state government has also reduced the VAT of CNG and PNG by 10%, so there will be an increase of Rs 6 to 8 in the price of CNG gas and Rs 5 to 6 in the price of PNG
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2023
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana was launched by the Central Government on 1 May 2016. This scheme is designed for women, the main objective of this scheme is to make women use clean and safe fuel instead of using unsafe fuel. Every woman above 18 years can avail this scheme. Women need to have BPL or APL ration card to avail this scheme.
• Name of the scheme : PM Ujjwala Yojana 2023
• Launched : Central Government
• Who will benefit : To all women above 18 years
• Objective of the scheme : Using clean and safe fuel
• Official website : pmuy.gov.in
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2023
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana has been launched by Narendra Modi. The introduction of this scheme has brought many benefits to women. Earlier, women had to wander in the forest to get firewood for burning the stove, but now because of LPG gas, they do not have to wander anywhere and at the same time 1600 rupees are coming to their account as subsidy, which also helps them financially.
38 lakh housewives of the state will get benefit
State government minister Jitu Vaghani announced today that the citizens and housewives are going to get a relief of Rs. This decision has been taken keeping in mind the 38 lakh housewives of the state.
Who can benefit from Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana?
- Applicant must be female
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Caste families
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Rural)
- The most backward class
- Antyodaya Yojana (AAY)
- Forest dwellers
- Island and river island dwellers
- Applicant should be 18 years of age
- There should be no other LPG connection in the same house
- Female applicant should have BPL or APL ration card
- Applicant must have a bank account
Important Links PM Ujjwala Yojana 2023
Official Website : Click Here
To read in Gujarati : Click Here