E Olakh | Download Birth | Death Certificate Online Gujarat | E Olakh | e olakh gujarat gov | A death certificate is a report issued by the State Government declaring the death of a resident. It is a mandatory certificate that has to be obtained by an individual’s family members. The death certificate lists the date, location and cause of the death. Every death occurring in the state of Gujarat has to be registered within 21 days of its occurrence. In this article, look at the procedure for obtaining Gujarat death certificate.
E Olakh – Birth and Death Certificate 2023
|Name of Article||E Olakh Gujarat Janam / Mrutyu Praman Patra (Gujarat Birth / Death Certificate)|
|Launched by||State Government of Gujarat|
|Name of Department||Revenue Department|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Gujarat|
|Major Benefit||Birth / Death Certificate Online Download Certificate|
|Article Objective||Provide Offline and Online Services to Apply Birth certificate|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||Gujarat|
E Olakh Birth Certificate Gujarat
According to the Registration of Births and Deaths Act 1969, every death has to be registered with the concerned State or Union Territory within 21 days of its occurrence. The government has allocated Register General in the centre and Chief Registrars in the States to help citizens to register the deaths. The following are the ways to register deaths:
- If a death occurs in a house, the head of the household is eligible to register the death in the concerned Registrar Office.
- If a death occurs in a hospital, the authorized person by the institution is responsible to register the death in the respective Registrar Office.
- If a death occurs in a jail, the jail in-charge can register the death with the concerned Registrar Office.
- If a death occurs in a public place, the local police in-charge or headman of the village can register the death
E Olakh Purpose of the Document
Death certificates are issued for the following purposes:
- In stating the fact and date of death
- In claiming life insurance benefits
- To claim pensions
- In settling estates
- To investigate the cause and facts of death
- Death and place of burial
- To serve as evidence of age, gender, and race
- For genealogical information
E Olakh Required Details
The following details have to be known about the deceased person:
- Name of the Applicant
- Gender of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Spouse’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Permanent Address Contact Number
- Name and Gender of the Deceased
- Relationship of the Applicant with the Deceased Person
- Place and Date of Death
- Block Development Office
- Block PHC
E Olakh Documents Required
The following are the required documents to apply for a death certificate:
- Duly filled and signed application form.
- Statement of death declaration given by the hospital or by the nursing home.
- Post-mortem Report, if needed
- Permission for delayed death registration.
- Aadhaar Card.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Ration Card.
Death certificates can be obtained both online and offline.
- Log on to the websiteThe applicant has to log on to the official website.
- Registering detailsThe applicant has to enter the registration number and date of death to register in the portal.
- Uploading the documentsThe applicant has to upload all the scanned documents online.
- Verification ProcessOnce all the documents are submitted, the verification process will be started.
- Issuing the certificateAfter the verifying process, the certificate will be issued to the applicant.
Offline Method E Olakh
Step 1: Approach the Taluk Office
Step 2: Receive the application form
The applicant has to obtain the application form from the concerned officer.
Step 3: Enter the Details
The applicant has to enter all the details in the application form.
Step 4: Attach the documents
The applicant has to attach all the required documents to the application form.
Step 5: Submit the application
Then, the applicant has to submit the application form to the concerned officer.
Step 6: Issuing the certificate
On the submission of application, the verification process will take place before collecting the application from the concerned person.
e olakh gujarat gov
Birth registration is a child’s right and the first step in establishing his identity. Under the Birth and Death Registration Act, 18 it is mandatory to report every birth and death to the Registrar. If an incident has taken place in the home, it is the responsibility of the head of the family to report the birth and death to the Registrar (Birth-Death).
It is the responsibility of the officer-in-charge of the institution to report to the Registrar (Births-Deaths) related to births and deaths in Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Health Centers, etc. It is registered in the same area where the birth or death took place. Form No. for registration of birth. 1, Form No. for registration of death. 6 and Form No. for registration of stillbirth. 3 is used.
(E-Identification) Application for Online Birth and Death Registration has been developed by National Informatics Center, Gujarat State for the Department of Health and Welfare, Government of Gujarat. If there is any problem in this application or there are suggestions related to the application, then the Deputy Registrar (Birth-Death) and Additional Director (Statistics), Block 5/3, Dr. Please contact Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Gandhinagar-382010. In addition, it is requested to contact the District Registrar (Births and Deaths) and the Chief District Health Officer on duty at the concerned District Panchayat for guidance on district level issues.
E Olakh Fee Structure
The fee varies depending on the time taken for registration.
- All deaths registered within 21 days of its occurrence is free of cost.
- From 21 to 31 days, a fee of Rs. 2 has to be paid.
- For deaths registered after a year, a fee of Rs. 10 is paid after the approval of the court order.