How to Check Gas Subsidy Status Online | Check Gas Subsidy Online, All You Need To Know, You will be fully aware that the costs of LPG cylinders are fixed monthly. There has been a rise within the price of cylinders continuously for a few time. this is often the rationale why the Modi government has given great relief to domestic gas consumers.
How to Check Gas Subsidy Status Online
How to Check Gas Subsidy Status Online : The central government has doubled the subsidy on LPG cylinders. Yes, consistent with the Ministry of Petroleum and gas, till now a subsidy of Rs 153.86 was available on 14.2 kg cylinders in Delhi, which has been increased to Rs 291.48. thus far the subsidy on connection distributed under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana was Rs 174.86 per cylinder, it’s been increased to Rs 312.48 per cylinder.
According to the web site of Indian Oil, the worth of 14.2 kg gas cylinder in Delhi has increased by Rs 144.50 to Rs 858.50. most of the people get subsidy on LPG cylinders. Subsidy money is transferred to people’s accounts through the Direct Cash Transfer Scheme. At an equivalent time, many complaints have begin that the gas subsidy has been transferred to a different account. In such a situation, it’s important to understand whether regular subsidy is coming to your account. there’s no got to attend the bank to understand that the subsidy has been credited to the checking account.
It also can be ascertained whether the quantity has been transferred from home. Yes, without getting to the bank, you’ll easily determine whether the quantity of gas subsidy has been transferred to your account. For this, some steps need to be followed. It are often detected through your mobile.
How to Check Gas Subsidy Status Online [Follow Below Steps]
- First Visit the Mylpg.in website.
- The home page of the web site will have a tab (with picture) of three LPG cylinder companies.
- You have to pick your company (whose cylinder is taken).
- If you’re taking a cylinder of Indane gas, then click on its tab.
- A new interface will hospitable check whether the subsidy came.
- Go to the bar menu and click on on ‘Give your feedback online’.
- Fill in your mobile number, LPG consumer ID, state name, distributor information.
- Then click on ‘Feedback Type’.
- Select the ‘Complaint’ option and click on on the ‘Next’ button.
- Your bank details are going to be exposed within the new interface. Details will determine whether the subsidy amount came under consideration or not.
PAHAL Helpline Numbers: How to Check Gas Subsidy Status Online
If consumers have any queries regarding this PAHAL (DBTL) scheme, they can call this helpline:
|IOCL Indane Gas | HPCL HP Gas | BPCL Bharat Gas||18002333555|
How to Apply Online For Income Certificate on Digital Gujarat